Damages in a Premises Liability Accident
If you were hurt due to the negligence of a property owner or manager, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. By filing a premises liability lawsuit, you may be entitled to recover money damages that take into account:
- The cost of past and future medical care;
- Physical pain, emotional suffering, and mental anguish;
- Lost wages due to missed work following your accident;
- Reduction in earning capacity as a result of temporary or permanent disability;
- Loss of life enjoyment, including time spent away from family and friends; and
- Damage to your personal belongings or property.
For many victims of accidents, filing a lawsuit is the only way to recover the expenses associated with their injuries. Our New Hampshire lawyers will work with you to develop a plan for the future, which may include a premises liability lawsuit. We also have experience negotiating favorable settlements for our clients with property insurance, workers’ compensation insurance, and other insurance companies.
Premises Liability Attorneys in Nashua, New Hampshire
At Gottesman & Hollis, P.A., our New Hampshire premises liability attorneys represent victims of serious accidents. We are dedicated to providing our clients in Nashua, New Hampshire and the surrounding areas with aggressive legal representation that yields results.
For a free and confidential consultation about your case, call (603) 506-4600 today.