Other Practice Areas in Nashua
Legal Representation for Your Unique Situation
At Gottesman & Hollis, P.A., our skilled attorneys in Nashua offer sound and effective legal representation to people facing a broad range of legal situations in New Hampshire. Our attorneys use their extensive knowledge of the law and decades of legal experience to deliver results for our clients. Whether you need help with estate planning, business law, or any of our other practice areas in Nashua, we are here to help.
When you are ready to discuss your legal situation with an attorney, call (603) 506-4600 to set up an appointment.
Our Other Practice Areas
When you are faced with a legal issue, you need to hire an attorney with experience representing clients in cases similar to yours. We have lawyers with experience and knowledge in many different areas of the law to meet the varied needs of our clients.
We represent clients in several practice areas, such as:
- Trespassing Timber Rights – If unscrupulous loggers have violated trespassing laws and timber rights statutes and cut timber on your land without your permission, you may be entitled to compensation.
- Business – We help businesses in Nashua and surrounding areas with business counseling, business disputes, company formations, contracts and agreements, and labor and employment issues.
- Whistleblower Protection – Various state and federal laws have been enacted to protect whistleblowers. We fight for your rights.
- Real Estate – Our real estate law services include commercial financing, commercial leases, construction contract negotiation, construction disputes, eminent domain, landlord and tenant lawsuits, property tax abatement, and purchasing or selling real estate.
- Estate Planning – Let us help you plan for the future and resolve issues, such as guardianship, powers of attorney, probate of estates, trusts, and wills
Our attorneys are committed to providing you with the best legal representation possible. We maintain strong relationships within the legal community, so if we are not able to handle your case, we will refer you to an attorney who may be able to serve you better.
Decades of Diverse Experience
We have more than 40 years of experience representing clients in Nashua and surrounding communities. Our attorneys have a broad knowledge of the law in their areas of practice and stay abreast of all changes to the law to provide our clients with the most reliable legal advice possible.
At Gottesman & Hollis, P.A., our attorneys have diverse experiences in several practice areas to meet the legal needs of individuals, families, businesses, and organizations in New Hampshire. Our Nashua attorneys partner with our clients to understand the unique aspects of each situation. This enables us to provide our clients with solutions that are individualized for their unique needs.
Discuss Your Legal Matter in a Free Consultation
Our Nashua lawyers offer a free initial consultation, so you can discuss your case with an attorney and learn about your legal options. Throughout the entire legal process, you can expect personalized attention for your case and a legal team with a strong commitment to your personal needs. Over the past four decades, we have achieved great results for our clients, who have rewarded us with many positive reviews and recommendations.