Elizabeth M. Hartigan
Elizabeth Hartigan graduated summa cum laude from the University of New Hampshire in 2013, received a BA in Political Science and International Affairs and graduated from George Mason University School of Law (now Antonin Scalia Law School) in 2016.
She first came to Gottesman & Hollis as a Law Clerk in 2014 and 2015, and in 2016 she joined the firm as an attorney.
- George Mason University School of Law (J.D. 2016)
- Suffolk University School of Law (Visiting Student 2015-2016)
- University of New Hampshire (B.A. 2013)
Admitted to Practice
- New Hampshire
- U.S. District Court, District of New Hampshire
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- District of New Hampshire