Elizabeth M. Hartigan
Email – email@example.com
Elizabeth Hartigan graduated from the University of New Hampshire in 2013, received a BA in Political Science and International Affairs and graduated from George Mason University School of Law (now Antonin Scalia Law School) in 2016. She first came to Gottesman & Hollis as a Law Clerk in 2014 and 2015, and in 2016 she joined the firm as an attorney.
She concentrates in the areas of commercial transactions, business formation, condominium formation, land use, planning and zoning.
- George Mason University School of Law (J.D. 2016)
- Suffolk University School of Law (Visiting Student 2015-2016)
- University of New Hampshire (B.A. 2013)
- Pontifical Catholic University (Study Abroad 2012)
- The Washington Center: Law and Criminal Justice Program (2011)
Admitted to Practice
- New Hampshire
- Gottesman & Hollis, P.A
Associate, October 2016 – Present
- Phillips & Angley
Law Clerk, March 2016 – June 2016
- Law Offices of David J. Hoey, P.C.
Law Clerk, September 2015 – February 2016
- Gottesman & Hollis, P.A.
Summer Law Clerk, May 2015 – August 2015; May 2014 – August 2014
- Kidwell & Kent
Fall Intern, October 2014 – December 2014
- Bright Horizons at Spring Street
Assistant Teacher, May 2011- December 2013 (Seasonally: during semester breaks)
- United States Attorney’s Office: General Crimes Misdemeanor Unit
Intern, September 2011 – December 2011
- Spanish: proficient in oral and written communication.