Attorney David Gottesman has been practicing law since 1973. He founded the Nashua-based firm Gottesman & Hollis, P.A. with attorney Morgan A Hollis in 1978 and currently focuses on personal injury, wrongful death, and catastrophic injury cases.
Gottesman has achieved the level of Advocate in the education programs offered by the American Association for Justice.
Speaking Engagements, Seminars and Panel Appearances
- End Distracted Driving speaking engagements Summer 2014, 2017, 2018
- Commencement speaker for New Hampshire Vocational Technical College in May 2007
- ATLA Winter Convention in Orlando at Litigation at Sunrise. Presented a program entitled “Discovery in Cybertimes,” February 17, 2004
- Faculty of New Hampshire Trial Lawyers Association Seminar entitled “Here Come the Judges,” 2000-2004
- Guest lecturer at Franklin Pierce Law Center in cybercrime course, 2003
- Panelist at NHTLA Seminar entitled “Discovery and Evidence,” presented Discovery in Cybertimes, 2003
- Panelist for Mastering Voir Dire Seminar for NHTLA, December 13, 2002
- Coordinator and Moderator for NHTLA CLE entitled “Voir Dire 101,” October 26, 2001
- Faculty of New Hampshire Bar Association seminar entitled “Negotiation Skills for the Advocate,” November 5, 1999
- Panelist for Probate Court mini-seminar on “Minor’s Settlements Under the New Probate Rules,” 1994
- Moderator and Organizer of NHTLA seminar entitled “Sex, Lies and Conflicts, Professional Misconduct in the 90s,” November 10, 1993
- Moderator for “Physical Therapy and the Law,” January 26, 1993